Florida-North Florida
Options

How was the weekend?

How was everyone's weekend?  Did you have fun and/or get things done?  I had my bridal shower number 2.  It was a lot of fun!  My FMIL and FSIL put it together for  their side of the family and my bridesmaids and local friends.  It was so pretty!  We didn't do any other wedding stuff this weekend but we will be sending out invitations this week! 

Jackie
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket
My Start to a Planning Bio
213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15

Re: How was the weekend?

• Options
    pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! I was so excited when I sent out invitations and mailbox stalking was so much fun (I am still stalking lol). I actually accomplished a lot this weekend. My mother and MOH came over and we stuffed all of the favor boxes and I finished the B and G letters that are going on the back of the chairs. I also finished the cake topper and picked up the Jr BMs dress and bought a clutch for the wedding day. I can't believe I am getting married next month!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had fun at your bridal shower!  My FI had his bachelor party this weekend.

We're only 2 weeks out from the wedding, so I've been very busy.  This weekend I had a meeting with our florist and also with our photographer.  I'm also trying to finish up a bunch of DIY projects.  I ordered bridesmaid gifts as well.
  • Options
    pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley I am so excited for you! I remember when we were over a year out and you are getting married next weekend and I'm getting married next month. Good luck on getting your DIY stuff done, I am starting to freak out on how I am going to get all of mine done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a productive weekends for you!  I just got a text from my FSIL and she is finishing all the addressing tonight so I will be picking up the envelopes tomorrow and I can start assemblying and maybe even have them out before Friday.  I'll also have time to get further on my slideshow and other little things for the reception this week.  

Jackie 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards