October 2013 Weddings

(IF) worms post below

I can't open this post, but I'm hoping everything is ok and sending lots of hugs.
+++

Re: (IF) worms post below

• I can't open it either and would like to know what is going on so if someone knows will you tell us.  TIA
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't open it either. it keeps timing out!! grrrr. what's going on with worms' beta? maybe it's not coming down to 0? :-(
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn?t meant to be, we were blessed with our surprise miracle baby.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

• In a post below there is a reply saying that her beta rose and so she needs a d&c.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then success with condoms! Who would ever have guessed.

This Cluttered Life

• Oh no!  Poor Worms. :-(
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Oh no. I hope the d+c will go smoothly and that she will be able to move past this soon.
    +++
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards