Florida-Central Florida
Options

Why can't something like this be in Central FL???

Seriously, this is beautiful! Why can't something like this exist in Central Florida?? Or something like this??

If anyone knows of something like these pictures existing in Central FL, PLEASE let me know! THANKS Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Why can't something like this be in Central FL???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Lange Farm
    33520 Lange Farm Road
    Dade City, Florida 33525

:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Paradise Cove bride. You should definitely check that out. paradisecoveorlando.com
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The second picture looks similar to Harmony Golf Preserve (tell Michelle you want to see the "remote location" under the tree -- I think its called Cat Lake), Lakeside Inn (in Mt Dora), and Lake Mary Events Center (if you go down the lawn to right by the lake there are 2 big trees that we considered getting married under if we went with that location.  Currently, Highland Manor in Apopka doesn't have an owner, since the previous owner decided to steal people's money, leave town, and get arrested, but currently Dubsdred is running it -- not sure if they are taking new clients or just finishing out the old ones until a new owner is found, but they have a big beautiful tree like that.  There's another one that my fiance shot a wedding at like 2 years ago, but its a but of a ways from Orlando and for the life of us we can't think of what it was called.  If we think of it, I'll post.  =)
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last one was Kanapaha Botanical Gardens in Gainesville.

Best of luck!!!  =)
  • Options
    chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the second pic looks like the Lange Farm in Dade City. Check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cypress Grove Estate House
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the suggestions!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lange Farms....it looks a lot like that 2nd picture.  They are in Dade City about 2 hours from Orlando (but only about 30 min from Tampa).  My sister in law got married there a couple of years ago and it was JUST beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    sunflowr04sunflowr04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Historic Ballroom at Dubsdread has a ceremony site under a big tree, like the second photo :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Leu Gardens
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Tuscawilla Country Club.  That is where I am getting married. Lush lawns and a beautiful big oak tree where the ceremony will be performed under.  Awesome reception site too and reasonably priced.

http://www.tuscawillacc.com/golf/proto/tuscawillacc/weddings_banquets/weddings_banquets.htm

imagewww.tuscawillacc.com/golf/emailer2020/img/tuscawillacc/NKA_0336(1).jpg" alt="" width="547" height="823" />
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards