Outdoor Weddings
Options

beach reception

having reception on the beach ,any ideas or suggestions ,have the use of canopys

Re: beach reception

• Options
    i would make sure you are allowed certain things.  i know i was looking at a beach and they dont allow petals or sparklers
  • Options
    Be sure to supply water, sunblock, fans, and possibly bug spray. You can have these things set up on a special table so guests can reach for them as needed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i make natural beeswax lip balms  - theyre always a huge hit with bridal party and guests when attending outside weddings. if you would like, check out my etsy shop (i give discounts to large orders, message me on there if interested and we can work something out)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalBeautyByB

best of luck!
    Smile
    Brooke
  • Options
    firstmatelhfirstmatelh member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    You might want to give out flip flops to your guests...it can be tricky to walk in the sand when wearing heels!
  • Options
    We are doing the beach wedding too and we just ordered our pipe and drape kit from this company online for our arch.  We researched them and their ratings were high, so we took a chance.  We just got our pipe and drape and everything worked out perfect!  We got a fabulous pink that works perfect with our wedding theme! 

Pipe & Drape
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards