Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Bella Photography

My fiance and I signed up to use Bella Pictures for our wedding and were told that we were going to hear from our photographer in Jan or Feb and we haven't heard anything yet. I was wondering if anyone used Bella Pictures and wanted to know about your experience. Please respond and let me know your story. I am not a promoter for Bella, just a concerned bride that wants to know the truth about the company that me and my fiance agreed to work with.

A & M

Re: Bella Photography

• @LucyHC: Considering that Bella is a nation wide company, this is a perfect place to ask for information about them. 

Bella is an "Umbrella company", the photographers/videographers that they use are Not employees. The select random freelancers and students from your local area and randomly assign one to your wedding. You have no idea of who your photographer is until about a week before your wedding. It is sort of like the Grab Bag of photographers. 

There are thousands of bad reviews and horror stories about them across the internet. If you have concerns about this photographer not contacting you, I would contact Bella directly. Although, I hear that their customer service is horrible and that they tend to give people the run around.

Good luck! I hope things work out for you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards