Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

How did the GTG go?

I'm bummed I couldn't make it. Did anyone take pics?

Re: How did the GTG go?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed! I was in Duluth this weekend so obviously couldn't go but I really wanted to!  How was it??
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No pictures.  :( I completely forgot.  Maybe ya'll should've just made it instead!

Next time, everyone has to come.

It was good though! We had a pretty small group, but I think we shared a lot of really good advice and recommendations!
  • Options
    drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good! Yeah it ended up just being too early in the day for me :). Not to mention I had a sick FI on my hands. Next time lets have one later in the afternoon :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in OK doing our Pre Marriage Class and then had my Nephew's Baptism and 2 cousins' birthday parties so it was a bad day for me!!!!

I live in Robbinsdale (don't know how that works for everyone) but would be willing to host one Steph. I only work PT so my Schedule is really flexible. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a lot of fun! I'm glad I went and can't wait until the next one!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a ton of fun too!  It was great.  Haha, and Lisette, you should change your location to MN now that youre here!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really want to go to the next one :) I live in Burnsville and would be willing to host one too if that is a convenient location for people!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was fun.

Danielle- I figured since they're always later in the afternoon, it would be good to have one earlier for once.  I know I can't make them when they're later on Sundays, and others seemed to agree :)

Maybe I'll try for a Saturday afternoon next time? But there's a lot of weddings coming up, so who knows!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards