Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Reviews!! 06-26-10

Hi Girls, Im back and a married woman!! Yesterday was absolutely perfect and wonderful!! A quick review before I go back to start packing for our honeymoon!!

I know that this might sound corny, but all my vendors receive an A++++++. I can honestly say they were all wonderful and made this day incredible..

Karla -DOC A+++++++++++++
This day flowed all because of this girl!! The most organized (and Im organized) and professional person you can have...She went above and beyond..I will truly be grateful!! And for the amount of work she does that girl needs to up her fees...

Photographer/ Videographer - AMA Studio --- A++++++++
Granted I have not seen their work yet, but Ernie and Adrian work together wonderfully. They were on top of all the things and made the day with their personalities..As a matter of fact my DH and brother now have a new friend..

Visions DJ's  Luis ---A++++++++++
He had everyone dancing all night long...My guests are the partying and music lover type..They loved the music, super organized...

Catering- Amelia & Carmen- A++++++++
Richard is amazing to work with..All the Guests loved the food, lots of servers always going around the tales. Drinks were great..

Meilan- A+++
On time, driver was a little annoying he kept reminding us about his tip..

Florist- Natinel Designs -A++++++++++++
Nelly was incredible to work with..My flowers were beautiful..She is super affordable and a great designer...Great with communication..

MBBG-A++++++
Loved the Garden from our first visit...Diana was super accomodating..

Draping- Silvia - SR Designs--A+++++++
Super nice vendor....Drapes came out super nice...

Cake- Mr. Bee's  A+++++++++++++
Angel did a wonderful job!! And our cake was delicious!!!

St. Hugh- Father Torres A+++++++++
Made us feel very comfortable eventhough we are not from St Hugh Parish..And Maria the office personnel was just as wonderful..We have decided to start going to Mass at Saint Hugh...

Alcira -Hair A+++++++
My hair came out nice the day of the trial but heck it was 1000 x times better on my wedding day...

Makeup- Claudia A+++++++
My best friend who does not do make up professionally. Did all of our makeup!! I think that after this she will have a career change because everyone praised her for it...

I also got ready at the Hyatt  Coral Gables- A++++
Great Room and their service was wonderful..

My favorite Vendor was Pucha for Alterations--- AAAA++++
She had to really do some work on my dress and my moms!! WOW is all i can say and our alterations were sooo affordable I could not believe it..She also became a great friend to my mom thorughtout this process...

Dresses- Alfred Angelo A++++
Got every dress right on the money and Vivi was wonderful to work with....

All in all I dont have any complaints our guests have called all morning my in laws and my mom telling them what a great time they had....

Thanks agian and Happy Weddings to all!!
Off to pack for our Alaska cruise!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews!! 06-26-10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards