New Hampshire

WTF Friday

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    I'm really releived that FI's parents have settled on a location for the RD and have booked it.  But they have yet to tell us where it's going to be held.  WTF!  I want to know!  Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that they're taking care of this, but they didn't ask for any input at all and now they're not telling us where it is!  Agghh!  WTF! 

(Ok, really I'm just a control freak and I always feel like I need to know things.  I know it will all be ok.)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Lazy Guests.......Just RSVP all ready the deadline is Monday and I am pretty sure if you can facebook all week you have the time to visit our website and fill out the super easy RSVP form!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    wtf body...another infection?  on my birthday?  unfair.  go away, i do not have time (or money!) to go to the doctors again!

cg-pm, i am the same way, i would be dying to know where the RD is!!!  keep us posted!
    edk, soooooooooooooooo frustrating with the rsvps!  good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF power company. My parents don't have power and we are going up there tomorrow. I really hope they have power. Showers are critical.

WTF friend's FI. Stop being a diick.

WTF motivation. Where are you???? I have a bag of papers that need to be corrected and I've had all week. Now I don't have any time this weekend to do them. And stop thinking, "Oh, well, if I stay after school late on Monday it will all get done."  Let's be honest, it won't happen. Get. To. Work.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, I need to add another one.
    WTF self!  Learn how to read.  The bus left at 2:00 not 2:30.  Agh!  Now your poor father has to wait an extra hour for you to come in.  And you have to bribe your roommate to take you to the other bus station.  You're such an idiot.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    WTF power!  My parents have no power again for 4 days?!?  FI is not too excited to move to NH if you always lose power every year now!

Also WTF everybody, we're not having kids ever, it's just not in the plan for us so stop undermining me and saying I will!  Plenty of successful people don't have kids and there's nothing wrong with a career instead of a kid!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF ankles!  Stop disappearing!
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF people... Stop moving.  I have printed out my invites and envelopes and stamped them.... ready to go, and you decide to move??  Just when I thought I was done!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF! Just WTF...I wish I could say more but I can't! WTF!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards