Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Crest White Strips

Has anyone tried these?  Do they actually work?  Looking for some feedback, before I make the decision to try them out.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crest White Strips

• Options
    Yes I used them a few years ago and they worked wonderfully and I think they are even better now. Thanks for posting..I just put this on my Walgreens list for this weekend..lol
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Options
    Yep. I've used them a couple of times [the cheaper varieties... not the really expensive ones] - work wonderfully. however, some of them you're supposed to do twice a day for like two weeks... I suck at following through with that. so I've opted to spend more money on white strips [still Crest] that don't take such a commitment! But even when I didn't do the full number of times I was supposed to - my teeth still got much much whiter.
  • Options
    They work great!  I even had a coupon the I got with my toothpaste. :)
  • Options
    Yes! Definitley worth it..my teeth has stayed white for years!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i LOVE crest white strips! I use them all the time actually. Not as instructed, but about once a week I'll put them on. I'm currently using them every day for my wedding on SATURDAY! They always work like a charm! They arent the most comfortable things, and they can be a little annoying, but the result is worth it!
  • Options
    love them. the first time I went to my dentist, he thought my teeth were professionally whitened. they work great.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    I started using them a week before my wedding and I kicked myself for not doing them earlier.  Even still, I saw a difference even in just a week.
  • Options
    When I used them they worked great but made my teeth extremely sensitive to temperatures. I think there is a newer kind you can buy to avoid that!
  • Options
    They worked OK for me.  My teeth are fairly white as it is, so I didn't get dramatic results. I would say they were worth the $30 I paid for the box.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    they work but i have sensitive teeth so i put the white strips on every 3 days and i have noticed my teeth getting whiter.
  • Options
    My FI used the cheapest one. They have different levels of whitening. The basic level got his teeth noticably whiter and got rid of some staining. He is planning to do the more powerful one before the wedding.

My front teeth are all crowned, and you can't whiten crowns. I may try the cheap ones just to get rid of some minor staining I have
  • Options
    They work pretty well, but I'd be careful, especially if you have sensitive teeth. I know teeth whitening in general can sometimes do a number on your enamel, etc.
  • Options
    I just started using them!  I got the Advanced Professional Crest Strips, and I really like them.  It comes with 20... I've used I think 6 or 7.  I can't do them every day because my teeth have become very sensitive.  I do every other day or every 2 days.  I switched to a sensitive toothpaste and I also use a flouride rinse on days I'm not using the strips, and that does seem to help.  But I've definitely seen a result!! 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    I tried the new 3d white mouthwash and toothpast and there is a huge difference with just that. they also have the whitening strips as well and they say if you use them all together it will work very very well..
    I married my Knight in Shining Armor 8-14-2010!! Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker ~~Our Furbabies~ Sissy and Tank~~ Photobucket
  • Options
    Here is an example of what I found:www.theweddingstyle.com/2010-%20%20exclusive-famous-designer-wedding-dress-ma472-p-67.html">http://www.theweddingstyle.com/2010-

exclusive-famous-designer-wedding-dress-ma472-p-67.html
  • Options
    I haven't tried any of the strips but I SWEAR by the Arm & Hammer Advance White toothpaste...Your teeth REALLY do get shades whiter like half way through the tube!  Also try drinking through straws to help reduce stains!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards