New York-New York City
Options

Staten Island - Hair/Makeup

Hi!

I am a Staten Island Bride and want to know if there are any good locals in the ares for Hair/makeup/?

Any recommendations would be great!
Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Staten Island - Hair/Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan on going to House of Trends on Amboy..they do gorgeous hair and makeup! 
  • Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MUA also does hair (she just did my hair and makeup for my daughter's Christening and it was amazing). 

Tricia Catenaro, www.tenhairandmakeup.com. She's in NJ so it's not too far for her to travel to SI.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Luxe salon on Amboy for my trial. They were very good. I am yet to see how everythign works out on the day of the wedding though!
  • Options
    dianas76dianas76 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley Taylor salon (on Richmond Avenue) did both hair and makeup for myself, all my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law.  Everyone came out great.
  • Options
    LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second House of Trends - my friend and her sisters go to them for every occasion and their hair and makeup always look amazing!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Carried2Carried2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to use Transitions Salon on Hylan Blvd. I am doing my hair/make-up trial in a few weeks.
  • Options
    dmm1651dmm1651 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ..

Im on SI and can travel to you. I just do makeup and work with an amazing hair stylist. Let me know if you would like to set up a trial.

Dana
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mancini Giuffre on Hylan Blvd is very good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards