North Carolina-Outer Banks

HIghly Recommend Bells and Whistles/The Flower Field for floral needs

The arrangements and bouquets Dorothy and her team at The Flower Field created for my wedding were overwhelmingly amazing. The reaction of everybody who walked into Duck Woods was “Wow!” They transformed the ballroom into a magnificent garden with flowering branches filled with butterflies, daffodil topiaries, and cascading tulips. It was everything my mom and I imagined and more! Thanks for exceeding our expectations and helping make the day even more memorable.

Re: HIghly Recommend Bells and Whistles/The Flower Field for floral needs

• scnealscneal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The arrangements and bouquets Dorothy and her team at The Flower Field created for my wedding were overwhelmingly amazing. The reaction of everybody who walked into Duck Woods was “Wow!” They transformed the ballroom into a magnificent garden with flowering branches filled with butterflies, daffodil topiaries, and cascading tulips. It was everything my mom and I imagined and more! Thanks for exceeding our expectations and helping make the day even more memorable.
  • We got married during Hurricane Sandy in Duck, NC and the wedding could have been a disaster. Luckily we had Dorothy and her team to make our wedding incredible. Despite the monsoon outside, our wedding and reception was amazing. I wanted light pink and khaki color tones and she used those colors to make a very romantic serene space! She also did some amazing centerpieces coming down from the ceiling that my guests were all taking pictures of! Many people commented that it was like a celebrity wedding! I highly recommend B&W to make your day amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards