Wisconsin

Ceremony Ideas

Hello everyone!  I need help with some more ideas...does anyone know of a church that allows people to be married in it regardless of their denomination or if they have been divorced before?  Looking for southeast WI locations.  I would appreciate it if anyone knows of any places.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Ideas

• Most of the churches in this area will be non-denominational "Christian" based.

Grace Church in New Berlin welcomes non-members for weddings, for sure. I would bet any church classified as a "community" church would as well.

There's also non-religious lower budget places like The Loft and Chapel at Cedar Ridge in Waukesha.

I guess you'll have to determine why having your ceremony in a Church specifically is important to you or your FI if you are not practicing.
  • The Pastor from Grace Church is doing our ceremony (we're having it outdoors at Villa Terrace). Pastor Bob is so welcoming and open and he's a very good communicator. He's had some health issues so a pastor/church member is marrying us. I also looked into other non denominational churches but they seemed to be pretty strict on needing to be members in order to be willing to marry us.  Good Luck!!
  • Thanks everyone!  We found a location...The Gardens (http://theweddinggardens.com) in Allenton.  It is beautiful.  Now we just need to find an officiant....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can call Pastor Mike Frie at Metro Harvest Church ( Menomonee Falls) and see if he would be willing to do yours. I'm not a memeber of thier church and Pastor Mike did my wedding and it was beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards