Ohio-Cincinnati

DJ and Krippendorf

Im getting married  at the Krippendorf Lodge this September. I would really like to book a DJ that has been there before. Anyone who was married here have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Re: DJ and Krippendorf

• Just please stay away from Great Day Productions. They are HORRIBLE
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know if this particular DJ has been there but If you want an amazing, professional, beautiful wedding I seriously recommend Cincy DJ Entertainment. I attended my friends wedding and she hired the owner Ryan Lehmkuhl as her DJ. My friend had more than just music playing from this company. He is more than just a DJ playing music, he also has his own lighting system he brings to add beautiful up lighting to the room. He spotlights the bride and groom as they enter their reception, he offers personalized monograms to display the names on the walls or dance floors, and has two flat screen tvs to display sideshows! He is so enthusiastic and has a great MC voice. He took control of the wedding and everything ran smoothly! Not to mention his great prices and different options on packages. I had such a great time at her wedding, I've hired him for mine!! Go to his website www.cincydjent.com and let me know what you think!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards