New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Hotels in New Rochelle???

Hi All!!
Does anyone have any suggestions for a hotel in New Rochelle or nearby area? I am getting married at The Fountainhead and will need to block off some rooms for guests and the bridal party. Suggestions please!? :) Thanks!!

Re: Hotels in New Rochelle???

• Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Fountainhead too! When is your wedding?

Suggestions on hotels...

Hyatt Summerfield Suites (I checked them out...you get a bang for your buck cause their actual suites - only issue is they don't have a lounge or really anything else) but you or your guests just may want to double up in rooms and they rooms are quite nice.

The Renaissance Hotel - I decided to choose this hotel to leave from . My FI and I will be going back to this hotel after the wedding  along w/ my family and friends...they have a lounge.

Crowne Plaza...Blocked rooms here as well to give friends / guests another option
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a terrible experience w/ Crowne Plaza in White Plains - I would stay away!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help! I am getting married there 10/8/11- when is your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_hotels-new-rochelle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:94cad17e-06d3-41bc-963e-805b5891bafbPost:ba47b25f-57fc-40dd-b3d2-254b8b49ba0c">Re: Hotels in New Rochelle???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a terrible experience w/ Crowne Plaza in White Plains - I would stay away!
    Posted by sjsphish[/QUOTE]

<div>you say this in every single hotel thread but don't elaborate. what exactly did they do wrong? </div>
  • Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help! I am getting married there 10/8/11- when is your wedding?

We're getting married 5.7.11 ...almost went for 5.8.11 but turns out it's Mother's Day and I didn't want to take away from any of the mom's attending or any of my friends or family who still had their mom's here with them. I unfortuantely lost my mom 4 yrs ago.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am no help in New Rochelle venues or hotels, but I know that it seems that most girls on here who have their weddings in New Rochelle book hotel blocks at the hotels in White Plains quite often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards