Ohio-Cleveland

Flowers

Hi Ladies!

I am going to be looking for a florist soon - but before I do, What is a ballpark estimate on flowers. Here is what I need:

-Bridal Bouquet mixed w/ purple orchids
-5 Bridesmaid mixed Bouquets
- 7 Boutineers
- 2 corsages for the mothers
- 19 mixed bouquet centerpieces for the reception

Any guesses or estimates would be extremely helpful !!

Thanks and have a lovely day

Re: Flowers

• edited December 2011
    I haven't done flowers estimate yet so I can't really help, but I wanted to say I love your flower idea in your signature. So pretty and exotic!
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • cibber93cibber93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with a florist.  I need a bride's bouquet, two bridesmaids, two flower girls, two MOB corsages, two reader corsages, six boutineers and one small one for the ring bearer.  I also added flowers to decorate the pews at the church and two larger vases with flowers for the alter.  I didn't care what kind of flowers, although I did request certain colors.  All together it came to about $1,000.  I am still waiting on the estimate for the reception centerpieces.
  • fleapharmdfleapharmd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Roses For Weddings. Ety is really on top of communication and is running a special of 500 roses/flowers in what capacity you want (centerpieces, bouquets, etc) for $1099. That's going to cover everything for me and it sounds like I have about the same people that I need to cover.
    Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Avon Floral (out of Petiti's in Avon), and they were great.  We got married last July and we payed about $1200 total.

We had simple gerber daisies (one daisy in a slim vase with votives around it) on 1/3 of the tables (not sure b/c we added that in later).

My bouquet: French Nosegay with Stephonotis, ivory roses, mini gerbera daisies in different shades of pink, no greenery, wrapped in ivory satin; $100, with free toss bouquet

Bridesmaids: gerbera daisies in different shades of pink, no greenery, partially wrapped in navy satin; $40 each (7 total)

Corsages: $25 each (7 total)

Boutanaires: $8-12 each (3 different kinds);

Two altar baskets: $125 each

Granted- this is probably somewhat dependent on the types of flowers I picked, too.  

I showed them a couple pictures of bouquets I liked, and they were tremendous!  I only was able to meet with them once (I was planning from out of town).   They responded to all my calls fast, and they also dealt very well with my very detail oriented sister who stopped by a few times to make sure everything matched!
    My cousin also used them in September- and she had beautiful flowers as well. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone ! I found a florist who quoted me $650 for everything !!
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get that quote? Flowers are next on my list and that price sounds fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amandattownamandattown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!  650 for everything? You neeeeeed to share who you went with!  I haven't been able to find anybody even close to that price!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, please share who you went with. I am planning my wedding in Cleveland from Houston, TX! I have a very small budget and that is exactly what I am looking for for flowers!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello,  

My name is Pat Penland and  I am the owner of Brecksville Florist and Gifts, also a bride to be in 2011.  If you would like please contact my shop for a bridal consultation with one of my designers.  We would love to provide a quote on your wedding flowers.  Hope to hear from you.  Happy planning!

Pat Penland
    Brecksville Florist and Gifts 
    440-526-2446
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards