Florida-North Florida
Options

Free Wedding photography

It is time to give back. We are going to give away one wedding photography package will will consist of 4 hours coverage, journalistic style, with a cd/dvd of all images with the rights to print. To qualify, you or your fiance must be active duty military or reservist and are being married in uniform (unless its the bride!) To be enter to be selects, simply send us an email telling us why we should select you.

Re: Free Wedding photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How do I send you an email?
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loveforever, please don't encourage him.  Vendors are not allowed to post on The Knot forums.  

Bill Potts, you are violating The Knots rules and are not welcome on the forums as a vendor.  This is a place for brides, not for vendors to promote themselves.  You have been reported.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on TK.
  • Options
    Bill PottsBill Potts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I applogize. I will contact a mod to remove the post. I thought we were allowed to post only in the forums.
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    edited December 2011
    You can remove the text yourself.
  • Options
    bblove10bblove10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So why is Pinto Carriage Works posting?
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_wedding-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:2b9c1152-2bce-4a55-89c2-8393b9783bc9Post:a8939b26-fc46-4574-a216-cdc865125154">Re: Free Wedding photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]So why is Pinto Carriage Works posting?
    Posted by bblove10[/QUOTE]

Huh?
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_wedding-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:2b9c1152-2bce-4a55-89c2-8393b9783bc9Post:a8939b26-fc46-4574-a216-cdc865125154">Re: Free Wedding photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]So why is Pinto Carriage Works posting?
    Posted by bblove10[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't see this poster but just because another vendor comes on here doesn't make it right.  Vendors are not allowed to post on the knot forums advertising their businesses.  It's in the knot rules.  One person cannot be special.  If you see that poster, report them and hopefully they'll be taken off the boards immediately.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards