June 2012 Weddings
Options

finally on one hand!!!

Got up to get ready for work and it dawned on me. We can count the numbers of days on one hand now!!!  Yeah, finally!!!!  5 more days and here comes the bride!!!

Re: finally on one hand!!!

• Options
    It goes by quickly!  I hope your day is wonderful.

Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WOOOO HOOOOOO!! My countdown kind of took my breath away this morning! I am relieved everything is done and I can just have a fun week!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have basically nothing left... going to knock out a few minor things today. 

Thanks again to Chelsea for pointing out to me last week to not purposefully leave things to do!  Hahaha.. enough small last minute things come up to keep me busy!

I'm also throwing myself into my workouts hardcore this week -awesome stress killer.

Ran my fastest ever 5K today.. 31:44.  Not fast by a lot of people's standards, but a personal best nonetheless.  Then I upped my weights at my Spartacus weights class and survived and feel great.  It's awesome! 

So ready for it to be here and to just relax with my friends and family.

Tomorrow, I get my hair cut and colored one last time to keep it fresh, get my eyebrows waxed, etc.

Wednesday, I take a carload of stuff to my venue (an hour away) so I don't have as much to take on Friday.

Thursday, I have a spa day with my bridesmaids to get my nails done.

Friday, we set up and have our rehearsal.

Saturday, WE GET MARRIED!
  • Options
    Ahhhhh I can't believeeee we are at 5 days!  It feels like one minute ago that we were a month out and I remember looking at someone's ticker that was ahead of us and thinking "wow I don't believe I'll ever make it to 19 days out", yet here we are!!

I still have to wrap my wedding party's presents (and write them all cards), get a few more honeymoon outfits, get all my song requests in to the DJ, get something for both our Dads, tie ribbons on our programs (tonight), and packkkkk.  I also need to do my eyebrows, I'm afraid to get them waxed because I often get red bumps that last for days.  I feel like all I do is go over my to do list in my head, over and over, this week is going to be impossibllllle!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The rehearsal was done last week. So the only thing left is decorating, which we will do Friday night.  The only thing I need to worry about now is to work safe and please, please don't get hurt.  I work at a steel mill as an heavy mobile equipment operator and I need to stay alert at all times.  I can not let my mind wander Tongue Out Oh and stay away from sick people LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards