Re: more north than sac

• edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm in the SF bay area.
  • edited December 2011

Biggs/Gridley/Live Oak area. You?

• peter.bernicepeter.bernice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try Napa/Sonoma? although that's not north is it?? :) But i'm sure you would love it!
  • apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm originally from Tehama County! But I now live in Sac, and am getting married in Santa Cruz. My parents still live in Corning though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    yeah they need a north pole version for california for those of us above sac!!!  i am in the chico/durham area...but am getting married in sonoma and am really looking forward to it! i just had my bacholerette party this weekend and it was a blast!!! anyone know anything about sonoma wineries? we are planning a wine tasting the day after the wedding
  • katelyn2169katelyn2169 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also originally from Tehama county. Oh you're going to have so much fun in sonoma!
  • kimmybennettkimmybennett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Siskiyou County :)
  • mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_north-sac?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:97561231-8a12-4d16-8106-8e449257773ePost:2f58e1a6-2bdd-4e0d-8e3f-d5a3765b1f20">Re: more north than sac</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeah they need a north pole version for california for those of us above sac!!!  i am in the chico/durham area...but am getting married in sonoma and am really looking forward to it! i just had my bacholerette party this weekend and it was a blast!!! anyone know anything about sonoma wineries? we are planning a wine tasting the day after the wedding
    Posted by caseylynne21[/QUOTE]

This is for the town of Sonoma?  I'm not sure what you like, but I'm partial to the places that serve sparkling wine.

Gloria Ferrer has nice sparkling ine and pinot noir
    Domaine Carneros also has nice sparklers, and a pretty location
    The Square is very cute, in the center of town, and there are a few tasting rooms that you can access by parking downtown and walking
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards