Moms and Maids
Options

My mom is the best!

I have type 1 diabetes and tonight, when I went to change my site for my insulin pump, my last tubing (have been waiting for an order to come in since 2 weeks ago, only to find out my rep was fired but her email address still works and no one thought to check there) and it wouldn't work.

So, in tears, I call my mom up to bring some from home to me. It is 10 o<clock at night and an hour drive and my mom jumps in the car to bring it to me. God bless my mom. She is the best. I feel so bad calling her so late but, she comes anyways. I would drive down but I don't own a car. My mom is so freaking awesome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My mom is the best!

• Options
    She sounds fantastic.  I'll bet she would do backflips to find a handwritten note in her mailbox telling her how wonderful you think she is.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_my-mom-is-the-best?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:0344fb73-7c43-4c47-bf32-c426279b9fbePost:7d85c72a-bf87-482d-aaec-bbb9cc298a10">Re: My mom is the best!</a>:
    [QUOTE]She sounds fantastic.  I'll bet she would do backflips to find a handwritten note in her mailbox telling her how wonderful you think she is.
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]

This, right there, absolutely.  Emails and phone calls are great, but there is NOTHING like holding a thank you in your hand, and hiding it away to look at again  :)
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    She is my best friend and I have to agree: a note telling her how much I appreciate and love her is just what this calls for! maybe even some flowers as I am heading home to see her tomorrow :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards