Plus-Sized

so much to do

have you guys started pre martial counselling? we haven't and are almost to the 5 month mark. when should we start? how long does it take? 

Re: so much to do

• gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Check with your minister/officiant.  We did ours (completed an online survey and then 4 hour long sessions, I think) in January and February for an April wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • well there is the issue. we are not having the current pastor do our wedding and the guy that my FI wanted he may not be available . just wondering if its too early to start. 
  • We had our first meeting about an hour long at about the 6 month mark.  We have another scheduled in a couple of weeks (planning about 2 hours), and one final meeting about a week out. 
  • The requirement we had to meet was that our pre-cana classes had to be completed at least 6 months before our wedding and we just made the deadline with only 1 week to spare.

You need to check with your church/officiant to see if they have any requirements. In some instances the classes may not be required however I have never heard anyone say they wished they hadn't gone to pre-martial counseling of some sort. Even if it hadn't been required I know we would have gone anyway.
    Anniversary
  • We just had 4 sessions, each an hour long. We started the first Sat of Feb and we had our last one this past weekend. You still have time, but I would start looking into it.
  • We had the last of 4 meeting this past weekend.  I think we started in mid January. Definitely figure out who you will be doing it with.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • thanks ladies. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards