Maryland
Options

Annapolis Florist Recommendations?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for florists in the Annapolis / Baltimore area. When it comes to flowers our budget is going to be very tight (I am thinking we will only purchase bouquets) but any recommendations would be appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Annapolis Florist Recommendations?

• Options
    lbcnolelbcnole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cache Fleur - Carolyn Bruckner I highly recommend Carolyn. She's based in Annapolis and her prices are very reasonable. Let me know if you have any more questions. Lesley.Carter AT gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also had a tight budget, so I know how this goes. I recommend using Bloom's Flortist in Edgewater. Debbie is the owner & she is so nice & was able to understand exactly what I wanted & didn't want. We originally had planned to only get boquets, but because of the prices we got on those, we'll be able to get more than that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kmiller1012kmiller1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Cache Fleur.  My sister just used her for her wedding and flowers were absolutely beautiful.  Everyone was talking about them.  She is also very reasonably priced.  I tried to book her for my wedding but she wasn't available.  So now I am having a hard time finding someone in my budget.  Which is the same as my sisters.  If you want to see pics email me at kmiller1012 at yahoo dot com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow - another Carolyn fan. She did my daughter's wedding and loved everything she did. Very reasonable and great to work with. And she's very sweet too! Let me know if you'd like to see pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking, we used the Whole Foods in Annapolis - for 6 BM bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, 7 boutonnieres, and and 5 corsages we paid under $300.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Cynthia with Flower Folliles!  She is so sweet and fun to work with! She will work with your budget too!  Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards