New York-Upstate

Albany/Saratoga reasonable photographer

Hi - We are looing for a talented photographer that in the Alb/Saratoga region.  They are many very expensive photographers out there -- we are looking for a good one that is more approachable with regard to price.  Anyone know of any up and comers?   Thanks!

Re: Albany/Saratoga reasonable photographer

• edited December 2011
    The Story Photography is good.  He is in the Syracuse area, but may travel.....you can look him up on Facebook, and ask??
  • tubbzluvbugtubbzluvbug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Matt Bailly of Bailly Photography www.baillyphoto.com - he is very resonable for this area and is FANTASTIC! We already did our engagment shoot with him and were very happy with him!. Private message me if you want more details on him. I can't say enough great things!
  • edited December 2011
    Paul Sanders!  Amazing work and he has so many packages to choose from and they can be mixed and matched so you get what you want at a price you can afford.
    September 2011 *September Siggy Challenge*: Color Inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    try static moments photography.  he is out of rome but will travel.
  • gindon123gindon123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi::::)

here is a good wedding photographer.www.wix.com/usventphotos/MAIN

• mm133123mm133123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angie Starr Photography!! The BEST prices, and she's awesome!  We woke up at 4 am to get a sunrise engagement photo-shoot in. I have my engagement pics, contact me if you want to see some of her work.  She is young and artistic, someone I feel really comfortable with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using The Classic Image (Tim and DanaSchaffer).  Their website is www.theclassicimage.com. They do amazing work, award-winning work actually, and are so reasonably priced.  We did our engagement session with them on Labor Day and the pictures came out beautifully.  I cannot wait to see the pictures after our wedding!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Scott Kretschmann Photography is amazing and you get SO MUCH for your money.  - http://www.scottkretschmann.com
  • alisondealalisondeal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.stockwellmedia.com/iWeb/Site/Home.html

Ray Stockwell -- Great guy to work with - VERY reasonable for the area.  With his package you get an engagement session and your wedding all for one price with full day coverage (our day is 12hrs long).  His website isn't too flashy but he is worth a look!

My engagement pictures are amazing, so I can only imagine how our wedding pictures will come out.
  • MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with Robbin Manuel of Special Events Remembered and I cannot give her enough praise, she was AMAZING! She started uploading our pics on her sight in our own private album as soon as two days afte the wedding! Her pricing was also reaaally great and she even had an assistant who took amazing photos as well. I receieved so many compliments from everyone about how beautiful our photos are! She also is a really nice, energetic person who was a lot of fun to work with!

www.specialeventsremembered.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards