September 2012 Weddings
Options

Must Have Wedding Photos

I want to see your must have wedding photos :) 
NEED IDEAS!

Here are some of mine

Re: Must Have Wedding Photos

• Options
    I want to have some inspired by these:

(with our 3 kiddos)

(to use for thank you cards, not very original, but I like it)

(I just want a neat artistic shot of us, full body so you can see our attire but not overly formal.)
  • Options
    I love the one with the 3 girls! That's a super precious idea!!
  • Options
    I really like all of these:

I'm just so thankful that our photog specializes in candid shots. I LOVE candids and they are so important to me so I know we'll get some good ones. =)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Here are a few taken at the National Gallery of Canada, where we will be married; they give me an idea of what I'd like to have taken there.

this one is just funny lol

this room is what sits above our dinning area - that pool of water reflects light into the foyer where will be eating :)

this is just within a block from our venue and taken by our photographer:

and these are just some wonderful shots that inspire me :)

Aaaaand my photographer will be doing a trash the dress session and this is one of my fave shots of his (it's actually a friend of ours in the photo):

sorry for all the pics - i love photography!!

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have a whole pinterest board, but here are some of my favourites...
    (BTW Here is the pinterest board in full: clicky)

I LOVE this pose and MUST have it:

We have a tradition over on the Destination Wedding board with something called the Knottie Knot, so I must have one of those photos:

We are getting married at a gorgeous waterfront venue, so I REALLY want a dock kiss picture with the full scenery behind me:

I want a picture of his fast when he first sees me, because FI is a very emotional person who wears it all on his sleeve:

We are doing the whole 'first chance to talk' without seeing each other thing that has become popular lately as FI wants to wait to see me (there are a couple other examples of this on my board):

I am wearing the dress my mother wore when she married my father. My father passed away when I was 15, so we have already spoken with our photog and we're doing one like this with a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day:

Oh and we're having 2 ringbearers and 5 flower girls lol so I need some good pictures of the kids:

• Options
    I haven't thought about this yet, but I know what I'm doing after work today ;)
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pinterest is a GREAT way to find good wins if you're already on there lol and I can just share the board with my photog :)
  • Options
    i only started thinking about this last week (at dan's sister's wedding). i now i have one more thing to procrastinate with :)
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Kelly I love your STD!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Britt, I can't see what's written in the sign she's holding in the second pic. What does it say..?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    britt i love that first chat pic! i want something like that too where he can't see me but we can just give each other that support before hand. and capturing that emotion would be priceless :)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_must-wedding-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:ce3fbc73-db47-42ad-9d7c-4db70b0d2618Post:97c9a5ab-d82b-4caa-aa50-2a989e7d154f">Re: Must Have Wedding Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kelly I love your STD!!
    Posted by cashkitty[/QUOTE]

aw thanks! i made it myself :)
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_must-wedding-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:ce3fbc73-db47-42ad-9d7c-4db70b0d2618Post:6208a692-e79f-4277-9b3e-2f7328057cec">Re: Must Have Wedding Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a whole pinterest board, but here are some of my favourites... (BTW Here is the pinterest board in full: clicky ) I LOVE this pose and MUST have it: We have a tradition over on the Destination Wedding board with something called the Knottie Knot, so I must have one of those photos: We are getting married at a gorgeous waterfront venue, so I REALLY want a dock kiss picture with the full scenery behind me: I want a picture of his fast when he first sees me, because FI is a very emotional person who wears it all on his sleeve: We are doing the whole 'first chance to talk' without seeing each other thing that has become popular lately as FI wants to wait to see me (there are a couple other examples of this on my board): I am wearing the dress my mother wore when she married my father. My father passed away when I was 15, so we have already spoken with our photog and we're doing one like this with a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day: Oh and we're having 2 ringbearers and 5 flower girls lol so I need some good pictures of the kids:
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

I absolutely LOVE the second to last picture you posted. My grandfather recently passed away and at his funeral, my mom and aunt had this beautiful picture of him and my grandmother on their wedding day. I'll have to see if my fiance's mom has a wedding picture of his grandparents we can use as well.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards