California-Northern
Options

florist?

hello! i've been lurking around on this board, since i live in northern california (east bay to be specific). i am getting married up in lake tahoe next year.

i was wondering if anyone had a florist recommendation? i have NO idea where to start with my flowers, so i thought i might ask you girls to see if there's a reasonably priced florist i can get in touch with for bouquets and so on.

thank you in advance!!! :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: florist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about getting married in Tahoe to. We ended up booking a place in Sacramento instead. We meet with a florist up there and they were nice, I don't know how their prices are though. It's called Enchanted Florist
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am working with Monique of A Special Day Designs.  She's super reasonable and has great vision.  You can check out her website at http://www.aspecialdaydesigns.com or her blog at http://aspecialdaydesigns.blogspot.com

I recommended her to another Norcal Knottie- and she booked her too. :)

Photobucket
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went through Party Petals in Sacramento. Brandi was very reasonably priced and flexible with our budget and vision. I was very pleased with her work and would use them again in a heartbeat.

I have also heard some good things about Ambience Floral Designs in Roseville. You may want to look into them too. 
  • Options
    mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Aimee - I'm the other Knottie that booked her.  Monique's prices are AMAZING, and she's super nice, and her work is really great. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We met with Brandi as well and thought she was wonderful. We ended up going with Audrey Gardemeyer at Botanica Floral Design...She was FANTASTIC!!! she was able to give us everything we wanted within our budget (which was tight) she made our wedding beautiful...I would not recommend Ambience Floral..we met with the owner who was very very nice, however, she was not respectful of our budget at all, she came back with a proposal 3X what we had discussed. best of luck
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad experience with ambiance too.  I emailed through their website on more than one occassion and never even got a response.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much, girls! you've all been super helpful! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Flowerworks.biz, LOVED her and my flowers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards