April 2012 Weddings
Options

In the Mail Today...

...was our first RSVP! Eeeek! It was a yes, from the pastor and his wife, which was kind of a given, but hey! Haha

We also got a 20% coupon to BBB, which is great because I have a shower for a friend coming up in March, and I need to get her a gift. 
April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**

Re: In the Mail Today...

• Options
    Also, if you noticed the sudden jump from 0 attending to 20 in my siggy, it's because 18 of those (before the 2 today) were family and WP members (but not necessarily their SOs/kids) I know are going to be there unless something crazy happens between now and then. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Yay! Our invites were mailed out on Saturday, and we're already getting online RSVP's. Super exciting! :)
  • Options
    YAY we just started out getting ours as well and its soooo exciting! And I know what you mean about the numbers in the siggy I put yes for all those people.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards