Georgia-Savannah

Hair make up please!

Hi I'm going to savannah in a couple weeks for trial runs on hair ad make up-
Getting married on October 6th -small wedding - just my 18 yr old daughter and I need hair and make up- no up do just style and curl, maybe side low pony tail and my daughter may do a braid twist- need to find some good AFFORDABLE salons, don't want to spend a fortune on trials bc we will probably try at least 2 places -
Thanks so much for suggestions!

Re: Hair make up please!

• VENDORS ARENT ALLOWED GEEZUS YOU BEEN REPORTED
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_hair-make-up-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:603Discussion:8a795ae1-bf65-4c39-86af-9ec6f87e1132Post:f1ab5dee-501b-47ee-ba0e-344fe2115167">Hair make up please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I'm going to savannah in a couple weeks for trial runs on hair ad make up- Getting married on October 6th -small wedding - just my 18 yr old daughter and I need hair and make up- no up do just style and curl, maybe side low pony tail and my daughter may do a braid twist- need to find some good AFFORDABLE salons, don't want to spend a fortune on trials bc we will probably try at least 2 places - Thanks so much for suggestions!
    Posted by carinaandrich[/QUOTE]

I HIGHLY recommend Beyond Beautiful by Heather.  She is AWESOME!  Her hair and makeup trials aren't expensive and a portion of it goes towards the balance on the day of your event.  She is competitively priced, mobile, and does an AMAZING job on both hair AND makeup.   She makes both look so natural.   Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards