New Hampshire

Sky Meadow Brides

Hi Ladies!
I'm very interested in Sky Meadow and a tour recently. Of course I thought of a a few questions after I left. I emailed Lynn, but I did it last night and she probably won't respond till sometime next week. I was hoping someone could answer some of my questions. Question 1. What are the different prices for a bar. Question 2. What is the cost of vendor meals and Finally, is anyone doing chair covers and sashes or chiavari and if you dont mind telling me how much that cost you.

Thank you sooooo much for your help!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sky Meadow Brides

• edited December 2011
    The bar is only per drink as far as I know -- no packages or anything. I also didn't ask about the vendors meals so I'm not sure about that and chair covers from perfect parties are 4.50 each with set up and take down.
  • edited December 2011
    mrsk is correct.

There are no bar packages.  We're putting a certain amount of cash towards the bar for open beer, wine, and soda, and once it hits that limit it will switch to a cash bar.

The vendor meals are the same and cost the same as the guest meals.

Perfect parties does chair covers and sash for $4.50.

Also, you'll be surprised how quickly Lynn will respond to your emails.  I usually get a response as quick as 30 min. during business hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards