Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Simply Elegant Linens...communication issues?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had communication issues with them? I sent several emails, and left a voicemail, and not gotten a response. I met with them on 2/4/11, and gave a deposit, and was told they'd email me the contract to look over and sign, and...it's now 2/25/11 and I've not received it. The one intermittant response I got after 2 emails stated they were upgrading their computers and that it would be sent over to me the next day....that was 2 weeks ago.

anyone else having this issue?? I'm getting a bit frustrated with this.
Mr. and Mrs. Sharkdiver!

Re: Simply Elegant Linens...communication issues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello :)

If you're still collecting quotes for your wedding flowers, please consider us!

http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/le-fleur-vogue-boston/b12bea87eb9f5c30.html

Warm regards,

Le Fleur Vogue
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I dont have any experience w them but I'm using Perfect Parties out of Nashua and have had great service! Def give them a call if you are open to looking around
  • Options
    dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO. I would ask for my deposit back and look elsewhere.  If they can't send a simple e-mail, that tells me there are bigger problems than just a new computer system and that would make me really worried about the level of service they provide. They should at least have called you-- twenty days to receive a contract is really ridiculous.
  • Options
    redsoxfan619redsoxfan619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a similar problem with them regarding the same issue, but eventually they sent me the contract (after having it wrong the first time). I stuck with them because they gave me a really good price and I didn't have good luck with contact from another/price was high
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_simply-elegant-linenscommunication-issues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:d988b69b-79fd-4810-921e-662291d40c6aPost:fff86cb4-e6f8-40c5-a1e5-d4c5cdf1d11f">Re: Simply Elegant Linens...communication issues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a similar problem with them regarding the same issue, but eventually they sent me the contract (after having it wrong the first time). I stuck with them because they gave me a really good price and I didn't have good luck with contact from another/price was high
    Posted by redsoxfan619[/QUOTE]

glad to know I am not the only one...and their price is good. I've send her another email today, asking for the contract again....I really hope she gets it together and responds back to me today...this is really starting to make me pissed...
    Mr. and Mrs. Sharkdiver!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had that problem with them early on, I ended up looking elsewhere. There are way to many other people who have good customer service and return emails to stress about ones who don't put in the effort. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your feedback! I finally did get the updated/corrected contract from them. I am just going to stick it out, as it's 6 months to my wedding, and I don't want to have to deal with canceling a contract and check, and finding someone else at this point. Thankfully, I'll just have to confirm with her before the wedding, and that's it...not a vendor that I'll need to go back and forth on a lot, like the reception venue.

Thanks again!
    Mr. and Mrs. Sharkdiver!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards