Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Warhol

Hey guys,

Does anyone have price information on the Warhol Museum? Other details are also appreciated! Thanks :)

Re: Warhol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Their prices for rentals are usually posted on the Carnegie Museums website. It should be a PDF you can download.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have the price info, but did check out the Warhol when I was looking for venues. It is such a cool place, so cool that it was too cool for us. :) If you go into the space, you have to have the right kind of people and the right cool vibe to pull it off. IMO. Good luck!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved the Warhol, but it was too small for us.  Like Nunu said, the Carnegie Museums website has a PDF you can download with all the details.  It's $1700 to rent the first floor for 3 hours (that's where you would have the reception).  If you want to be able to use the other floors so your guests can see the exhibits, it's $2500.  I visited it and the events guy, Ryan, is super nice.  You have to use Big Burrito catering if you have an event there - not sure what their pricing is like.

Good luck!
    Julia
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    218 invited image 137 accepted image 81 declined image 0 haven't said image
    RSVP Date 7/30/2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards