Utah
Options

Backdrops

Im not a fan of wedding archs and thats all I can seem to find for backdrops. Does anyone have a creative/cheap idea for a outdoor wedding backdrop that is not an arch.

Re: Backdrops

• Options
    I have seen tons of inspiration on

greenweddingshoes.com
    ruffledblog.com
    stylemepretty.com

You might have to browse lots of website to see what you like.  They have search function, type in backdrop.
  • Options
    When I googled "wedding arches" I found a lot of ideas that people used for thier backgrounds. You can use some great nature backdrop(trees) or Ive even seen people sit the guests in a circle, so you dont even need any kind of backdrop, you are just getting married in the middle of all those who love you. Offbeat bride's wesbite has some cool backdrops along with arches. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I made mine.
    We used twine (rustic style wedding) and looped tulle around it so it hangs down. I found my inspiration on pinterest... http://pinterest.com/pin/172122016978369110/

• Options
    Thanks you guys all your suggestions were very helpful!!
  • Options
    We are getting married in a round so our 'backdrop" will be other guests.
  • Options
    There is a great new classified website created in SLC to help brides save major $ on their big day.  The site is called www.borrowingbrides.com.  Items posted on this site are posted from people in the community.  They have the option to rent out their items or sell them.  This is a great way for brides to save money and for others to make a little money back!  Reuse, recycle.  Great concept!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards