Canada-Alberta

Need Ideas

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for some advice on reception sites, in and outdoor.
Calgary and area would be beneficial, Unless you've come across some really good destination packages.
We need to be able to fit 150-200 guest comfortably for Cocktails,Dinner and Dance for a decent price.

Any suggestions are much appreciated Smile

Thank You.

Re: Need Ideas

• edited December 2011
    Hi Celeste,

The Cochrane Ranche House was our wedding venue last August and it was AMAZING! They can fit up to 250 people, I believe. We received so many compliments on the venue. Also, we used Pats Palatte Pleasers for the caterer and Glass Slipper Designs for the wedding stationery, and we got a ton of compliments on the food and inviations as well. Just thought I would put my recommendations out there because I know that we used vendors who were recommended to us and they were all a dream to work with!

Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
     My fiance and I struggled with this too! We are both Italian so it was a must to be able to bring our own alcohol etc (btw not home made stuff!) but we found that the Italian club on Edmonton trail was newly renovated and reasonably priced. They wave the corkage if you are having diner with their caterer and supply a bartender for your booze if you want. This could help with a twoonie bar or open bar whatever your choice is. The menu etc looks good and they have a ton of experience.Hope that helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards