California-Los Angeles

Back as a Mrs! Pics, For Sale and more...

Hi all,
Sorry I've been MIA since my 1/16/10 wedding. It turned out beautiful and I want to re-live it each day! I have been so busy moving into my hubby's and getting situated that I didn't have time to post, but I wanted to share some non pro wedding pics with you all. Many of the details and ideas came from the knot...SO I WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE KNOTTIES! There would be no way I could think of this on my own. Hope you all enjoy the pics at the link below. We are anxiously waiting for the pro pics. All the For Sale items are in our albums, feel free to ask me anything!

Love you ladies, do I really have to move on to the nest? boo :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/raymond823/RichardAndDellaSWedding1162010#5427959014096569362

http://picasaweb.google.com/raymond823/RichardAndDellaSWeddingReception1162010#5429139828032339874

FOR SALE
- Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress, size 6, style Milana, includes cap sleeves...$700
- BCBG vanilla tiered dress with black ribbon, size 2, silk...$200
- Turquoise paper lanterns, new, about 20 pcs...$15
- Photo Coasters used as favors, about 20 pcs...$15

Re: Back as a Mrs! Pics, For Sale and more...

• edited December 2011
    hi,
    your wedding was beautiful!!!
    can I ask you what your venues were?

Thanks!,
    beta
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Back!!! Congrats again, your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a beautiful wedding!  I am actually thinking of doing a Chinese banquet, as well.  May I ask where your reception venue was?  Where did you get your Chinese dress?  It is absolutely stunning!
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dlx81dlx81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thx ladies, the morning ceremony was at the ambassador campus in pasadena. i hear they are starting to do construction and may not rent it out for weddings anymore. you can still try contacting them. i loved the venue.

our chinese banquet was at east gourmet seafood restaurant in rosemead. although the decor was nice (we hired apex decor) their service was horrible. they even threw out my top tier without asking me if i wanted to save it! try yelping other chinese restaurants czarinamae...some of my friends have done it at new capital on atlantic and garvey (monterey park).

my chinese dress was rented from jenny's bridal on del mar (san gabriel?) its a hole in the wall but there are good finds for a cheaper price. check it out, DH friend's mom has known the owner for years.
  • czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you, dlx81!  i've seen pixs of new capital seafood in mp.  just haven't gotten around to checking it out.  =)  thanks for the advice!
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back - thanks for coming back with pictures too.
    Your day was absolutely beautiful.  I'm so happy for you!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • susan00607susan00607 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!!! your wedding turned out great

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards