Nebraska

INVITATIONS

I am completely confused on who/what to go with on invites and save the dates! Any recommendations on a good place that is reasonable would be appreciated! I dont want them to look cheap but I dont want to blow my budget on something people are just going to throw away. Thanks :)

Re: INVITATIONS

• edited December 2011
    I had mine designed by Sarah Redman (White Willow Designs).  She is on facebook.  In the end, even with her design fee, my STDs were less expensive than ordering on line. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will definitely check her out!
  • edited December 2011
    Cornhusker Beverage is awesome!  Great prices and great invites!  They have very creative graphic artists on staff, and most Omaha wedding magazines have coupons for their invites.  They are located just off 72nd St, and they are definitely worth checking out!
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my save the dates through VistaPrint. I used their coupon for 100 free postcards, uploaded my own picture and spent less then $10 on them. Although now that I've used it more I know how to get the picture upload free and the postcards free, so I could get them for under $5 now that I'm a VP master ;-]

As for invites, I could not find any that I loved that were in my price range, so I just decided to get kits from Michael's to print myself. I got a pocket invite that was black and white (Brides brand). They were $40 for 30 of them, but I waited til I had a 50% off coupon (this week they have one) and me, my fiance and my mom all took a coupon and bought a box, so I got 90 invites for $60, and we just have to pay for the ink to print them now. It will come in well under $100.

Good luck on your search! =]
  • edited December 2011
    I got my save the dates from vista print and I loved them!!!! I also did my own invitations from Michaels!! They are easy and done exactly like you want
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • LatentSmileLatentSmile member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I designed ours since I'm launching my own design company. They were an all-in-one mailer with a tear-off RSVP postcard and two vellum inserts (one with a map to the venue, one with hotel info). We sealed them with a wax stamp.

'v' feel free to message me. I know advertising is not allowed, but I also know this could be pertinent info for your post. Best of luck in your planning, our wedding was this Saturday and it was the most fun I've ever had!
  • edited December 2011
    Kaleigh from Meldeen did a great job with min,  and they are super affordable, depending on what you get.
  • edited December 2011
    I've ordered samples from weddingpaperdivas.com and loved them! Check them out... reasonably priced, too...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards