New Jersey
Options

Macy's Friends and Family

Hi Ladies,
I got a call from my lady at the Macy's registry who said Friends and Family (25% off almost anything) is beginning April 28th.  I thought I'd pass on the news :) 

They only have it twice a year (once in april/may and the other in december), so its another reason to get our your bridal shower invites sooner than later :)

- Sparkles (Nancy)

Re: Macy's Friends and Family

• Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lord and Taylors starts today! 25% off!
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the call from Macy's too. Even though I am already married, I can still get stuff off the registry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://northjersey.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_macys-friends-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:261530d7-4a9a-4082-b1c2-35de35cab1bePost:dae8fdab-26c3-466d-88fe-c5943389eac7">Re: Macy's Friends and Family</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the call from Macy's too. Even though I am already married, I can still get stuff off the registry
    Posted by DandT1206[/QUOTE]

I did too and I did last year after the wedding. Your registry is up for 2 years. We are slowly still purchasing some of our items. This sale is the best! Got some great deals last time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When you said Macy's registry I read it "Macy's register" I thought wow, now that's  a good check out person! Duh.

Is there a code or anything for it? also, do you know if you can add stuff onto the registry after the wedding? I would love to do that for the discount we get after lol
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hi,
    when I find out the code, i'll post it.  I dunno about adding stuff to the registry after the wedding date.  hopefully another knottie who is already married can answer that.  i'm curious as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards