New Jersey

Florist cancelled 2 days prior to my event!! (Christy's in EB)

Hi ladies. I am an old MG/knottie from a few years ago. I am now a bumpie (see siggy Wink) under a different name. I still never wrote reviews from my 3/6/10 wedding! I've been meaning to though.

Anyway, I just wanted to warn you about florist we used for my sprinkle/baby shower. I am copying and pasting my review from Yelp. I know that if I were having an event soon (bridal shower, engagement party, wedding), I would want as much info as possible.  

"AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!! We ordered 4 arrangements from them for my baby shower. The very next morning, we called and spoke to someone to reduce the arrangements to 2. Well, someone at the store forgot and ordered 4 arrangements instead. 2 days prior to my event, we called to process the refund and confirm the order. The lady (who I presume is the owner) was incredibly nasty, and insisted that since she already ordered 4 arrangements, we had to pay for them, although it was the store's mistake that they ordered superfluous flowers. After going back and forth in a heated discussion, we graciously offered to purchase all 4 arrangements (just to stop the argument) and stated that we would never do business with them again due to their AWFUL business practices. A few moments later, we received a VERY NASTY voicemail stating that they are cancelling our order and will not provide ANY of the flowers. They cancelled our entire order 2 days prior to the event out of spite!! I have never encountered such unprofessionalism. I didn't even know such poor business practices existed. STAY AWAY!!!"
imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Florist cancelled 2 days prior to my event!! (Christy's in EB)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards