Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Online album website

Hi all,
Have been married for a while.  Due to cost at the time, we couldn't get a wedding album.  Now that we've been married for a bit I'd like to make one.  Can anyone recommend a website that you can make your own?  I don't want to do kodak gallery or anything like that.  I'm looking for a website that makes professional quality albmus.  Willing to spend a few hundred.
Thanks!

Re: Online album website

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Somerset.com to make a professional quality album for my husband's parents.  My review and pics are in my married bio.
  • Options
    RUAMYRUAMY member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply!  Beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked your wedding photographer? Professional Albums will last a lifetime and will be much better quality than the DIY ones. 
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_online-album-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:30Discussion:ffc638bf-007b-472b-b5a2-27f11cd65cbePost:49cb177a-8acb-4085-a2fc-354f46997342">Re: Online album website</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you asked your wedding photographer? Professional Albums will last a lifetime and will be much better quality than the DIY ones. 
    Posted by melaniersumner[/QUOTE]

While I agree with you, the one I made is professional quality and the exact same one that my photographer provided us.  It was $400 and you can't tell the difference between the one our photographer did and mine. 
  • Options
    AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_online-album-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:ffc638bf-007b-472b-b5a2-27f11cd65cbePost:49cb177a-8acb-4085-a2fc-354f46997342">Re: Online album website</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you asked your wedding photographer? Professional Albums will last a lifetime and will be much better quality than the DIY ones. 
    Posted by melaniersumner[/QUOTE]

<div>I know my photographer does album design for people who have CD's of their images.  They start at $200 I think?  her email is aliy@allisonmayer.com Our wedding album is wonderful, I was so impressed with the quality</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards