Colorado

New Bride needs help finding small affordable vendor

Alright ladies!  What I am really looking for is a romantic outdoor venue, preferably all inclusive, under $3000!  I dont know if it is feesable, but that is why I am asking.  My fiance and I just moved to Colorado and we love being outdoors.  I am planning the wedding/elopement for this coming summer.  July if I can.  I live in Colorado Springs but I will go anywhere in Colorado to get married.  I would love to get married in the mountains.  Please help me make this day a memorable one.  I am planning this all on my own and I have never done anything like this before.  That is why I am looking for something all inclusive.   Anything would be helpful.  Thank you everyone!!!!!!

Re: New Bride needs help finding small affordable vendor

• How big of a wedding will it be? just the 2 of you or more people?
  • I have no experience with this company but I would check out http://www.303weddings.com/.  They do affordable, all inclusive weddings in different parts of Colorado, including kinda mountain-y areas (Morrison).  I would also check out the YMCAs at both Estes and WInter Park.  Very affordable.  Depending on how many people you're planning on, $3000 might be pretty tough but $5000 could be doable.  If you keep it pretty small $3000 could happen.  
  • I have not heard very good things about 303 weddings.  They were a company I looked a using but I was able google and find some not so good things.
  • I am having a small outdoor wedding in Boulder at the base of the mountains. We are getting married at the Greenbriar Inn and it is costing us about $3,000 for 40 people to have a Sunday morning brunch wedding. Getting married on the lawn and then having the brunch reception in the atrium. It's not a mountain wedding per se, but it was a really nice location for not a lot of $.
  • McC Ranch Loveland, CO, they have a facebook page and it's $1500.00 for ceremony, reception, tables and chairs. That's where we're getting married in August and it saved us so much money.
    Kayla Barber Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • i just booked the lions gate in lafayette. it is so beautiful, affordable and you can do indoor or out. they have two reception rooms.
  • Try The Meadowlark in downtown Denver for $500
  • Contact http://calicospecialevents.com they offer the best prices and can help you find a venue,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards