June 2014 Weddings
Options

Bridal Show

Hey ladies!

I went to the Bridal Show yesterday and it was SO much fun! There were about 50 vendors there, maybe more, and had everything from Cake to Lighting. We went ot a fashion show as well. :) I was nervous about first talking to the vendors when they asked me my date, I thought they would laugh or be like that's SO far away! (One lady actually did make a statement similar) But other than that they were fine!  Some even toldme I could book them then and there! But I did not, i just gathered info. I have a few in mind I plan to use though.

Also,I won 600.00 off for the groomsmen wear and FREE 4 hours for a photobooth! #Score! :D It was a great way to end my day. 
Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Bridal Show

• Options
    Wow, that's great! And I'm glad to hear that most vendors didn't think it was odd - I'm planning on contacting some key vendors this June and I was really hoping they wouldn't think I was nuts!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I went to a wedding show in August but all I "won" was a Mary Kay makeover... but I'm pretty sure they call everyone about that. haha
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear that the vendors weren't nasty with you when you told them your date.  My fiance and I went to a bridal show back in January and the vendors were really interested in talking to us until they found out our date wasn't for 2 years.  I've had 2 bad bridal show experiences now because of our date being so far out yet.  I think I'm going to avoid going to another bridal show until we are only a year and a half away.
  • Options
    I feel like vendors shoud treat everyone with equal respect. Dates should not matter... because money is money. haha. You never know if we know another bride whose wedding is before ours...if you are rude to us..then there goes future/current business! (I told a friend about a nasty vendor from another bridal show, and he was nice to her because of her date, but she did not use him because of his attitude towards me with my date.)Smh.
    Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards