Retro and Vintage Weddings

vintage/mod ideas?!?!

hi ladies. 
i got my dress...:) and basically i have to center my whole wedding theme around it because it's a deep tan color, called vintage gold. and looks very vintage/royal. i don't want an overly vintage theme, just the elements balanced by some modern colors and ideas. i want to do teal/turquoise for my BM dresses and maybe a cream colored rose...thoughts ideas on how to work vintage in. also on a tight budget so need to be creative. any help is appreciated!! thanks...

Re: vintage/mod ideas?!?!

• Can you post a pic? Maybe we could help you better if we see it. Plus, it sounds beautiful so, I just want to see it. lol
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• you can kind of see the front in the mirror...but it's a tea color...!!!
  • It is a stunning gown! I love it. When you say "vintage", what look/era/feel are you wanting to evoke? There are so many different tracks you could go down. Are you wanting to do more romantic/Victorian, shabby chic, mid 20th century, etc?

Judging purely on your dress, I think that sophisticated, romantic touches would look really nice-- lots of candles, maybe some lace that matches the color of your gown. You could work some vintage in with your veil, and especially in your jewelry.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards