Ohio-Columbus
Options

Local ring deals

Hey! With the holidays coming up, I thougt it might be a good chance to get our rings on a good jewelers sale.  Has anyone heard of anything good yet or coming up soon in the columbus area?

Re: Local ring deals

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be honest, I doubt there are very many "deals", every mall store says they have deals but they raise the MSRP so they can mark it down more, they really are about the same as the normally are. I will let you know that the lady at Jared said that prices would increase in January, but i don't know how true that is. 

But good luck, who knows you might find a really good deal :)
  • Options
    Megan5241Megan5241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a sale at Kay Jewelers at the Polaris mall tomorrow. I went and talked to them to discuss my wedding band the other day and they told me to come back on Saturday to purchase it because it is their biggest sale of the year. And just as Tiffany said, Kay Jewelers told me they are raising their prices in January to reflect the cost of gold raising. 
  • Options
    amcollins32amcollins32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jareds always does the sale "for every x you spend, you get $50 off your next purchase."  Can't remember the details exactly....but I know that is how FH purchased my ring...they allowed him to buy the band and turn around and buy the diamond that same day and use the "Jared's Cash" credited towards it (hahha, it's not called that, but it's similar to Kohls Cash!).  Anyways, it saved him $400 on my ring!  That was November of last year...I remember them sending us mailings for the same deal in January preparing for Valentine's Day.  

We're hoping to catch something like that so we can buy my wedding band and use the money back to pay for his (since men's rings are dirt cheap compared to ladies'!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards