Texas-Austin
Options

Fireworks

Does any one know fireworks display vendors?

I talked to Steve Wolf today and his quote was around $3,000! Does that sound right????

Re: Fireworks

• Options
    sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep that sounds right. I looked up a couple different companies and they range $2500-$5000 for like a 5-10 min show! But it makes sense due to all of the safety and procedures involved with it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup that sounds like a resonable price. All the ones I looked at were around 3000 to 6000 and that did NOT include some of the city permits you have to get before you do the firework show.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Options
    RonJohn25RonJohn25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Celestial Displays out of Houston.  We found them to be the cheapest - and good reputation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are several options available to new Brides to enhance your special day! Gerb walks down the driveway as you leave coupled with a mini finale, Table top sparklers to add an extra spark of excitement, and more. Permits are nothing you should have to even worry about. There are a lot of them but the company you work with should pull all of them leaving you to enjoy your special day. Simple effects should start around $800 to $1000. Displays can also be done very close to your audience safely. After all I have personally shot hundreds of displays across the country I should know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards