California-Los Angeles

ELECTRA CRUISES REVIEWS PLEASE!!!

I am planning my wedding for this August. I have recently been looking at Yachts because of pricing and inclusiveness. I like the Newport area. There are several companies in Newport and the 2 i visited are Newport yachts and Electra. Ive been reading the reviews on electra and most are good but the ones that are negative really harp on their customer service, which i think is very important. If you have any thoughts or reviews or suggestions on other yacht companies please share>> THANKS

Re: ELECTRA CRUISES REVIEWS PLEASE!!!

• I went to two weddings on the Destiny ship and both weddings were beautiful! I am a biggie on customer service as well and I can tell you from my experience that I wouldve used them myself! Only reason Im not is because Ive already been there twice! :-) Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just booked last weekend for the Destiny! I'm working with Tabatha, and she is FANTASTIC!! She's off on Fridays and Saturdays, but she's super friendly, informative, and prompt with communciation!

I was wary of the negative reviews too, but their yachts are the best that I saw. They have some bad reviews, but they also have tons of good ones! We encountered one lady that was kind of rude there: when we asked to validate our parking (we forgot to, after we signed and left our deposit) she scoffed that they don't validate 2nd visits (even though we didn't validate on our first). I thought that was rude. But whatever, I don't have to work with her ha ha.

But seriously ask for Tabatha! She is helping make my dreams come true :) They're so nice! They gave us a bottle of champagne when we signed to say thank you. There are no hidden fees like the other venues I checked out. So far they've been up front about deposits, tips, options, etc. And so quick to provide numbers and quotes and answer my millions of questions!

P.S. I also checked out Charter Yachts of Newport Beach, but they are SKETCHY!! They tried to make us sign on our first visit and wouldn't show us any numbers until we did! The owner also gives himself 5 star reviews online :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards