Nevada-Las Vegas

Caesars Palace Brides!

I'm planning on getting married at Caesars Palace April of 2012 (12 mo. from now) and I was wondering how far in advance I should book it. I've noticed the Juno Garden is pretty popular and I'm pretty set on that location myself. I would like a little more time to research my options but I'm nervous about not getting the date I want if I wait too long. How early did you all book? any problems doing it via e-mail? And pretty much any other tips you might have. ( I read about a coordinator that I should steer clear of, and found it very helpful ;) )
I appreciat your advice ladies!

Re: Caesars Palace Brides!

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I booked the Venus garden 13 months out for our June wedding.   My coordinator Melissa has been pretty good to work with.  I didn't have any problems booking via email, they send you the contract and you can fax or email it back, we emailed it.  The Juno garden was booked for all the good times, after 5pm, which is what we wanted.
    Make sure you compare pricing, especially for anything extra as Caesars charges for pretty much everything extra.

There are a few other CP brides on here that can comment more.

HTH, welcome to the board and HAPPY PLANNING!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I always think its better to book as soon as you know what you want. We booked over 12 months before (not at CP though) and the time we really wanted was already gone so we had to settle for another time or move the day.
  • jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked the Venus Garden about 6 months ahead. I didn't get the time slot we wanted, 6pm, and was told it was taken, so settled for the 5:30pm spot. The Juno is popular so I'd want to secure it asap. We did a scouting trip beforehand but signed the contact through email.

I suggest as soon as you feel you have a ceremony location, I'd start emailing or calling to see available times. If you have a date in mind, I'd check to see if it's during a major holiday b/c those dates and times go quick.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked the CP Juno Garden over a year out.  I did not want to lose the date and time I wanted.  They do weddings between 11-7.  I knew I wanted CP because the package Caesars has everything I wanted in it.  I requested my WC and the officant too.  I read on weddingwire.com WHO I didn't want as my WC so that was a big help.  I talked to Valerie at CP who is the SC and she is SO helpful.  I brought many things to her attention (regarding someones scouting review).  She said she would get that taken care of ASAP.

If you are set on CP and know the date you want I would call and talk to Valerie.  She is very helpful and she can tell you if that date and time is available.  I have her email address and phone # if you are interested.  I had NO problem booking via email. 

HTH

BabyFruit Ticker
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would book as soon as you can!  Congrats!  It's wondeful being a CP bride :)  It's so classy and elegant in the palace.  Make sure you read the sticky about vendors (esp photographers) though. CP is NOT the best in communicating their policies and procedures to brides to be.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked in February for my November wedding, so about 9 months out. I second talking to Valerie- she was very helpful when booking. My WC is Lindsay and she's been very pleasant to work with so far. She always answers my questions within a day or so (and I have sent her many!) When I called to book, I originally wanted the 3:30 timeslot, but it was the only time taken on that day, so I went with 2:30 (sunset is at 4:30 and I wanted sunlight). Remember holidays will get booked up faster, in case you were planning on doing it on a holiday weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    I am working w/ Melissa and she has been great and quick to respond.We booked in September 2010 for our wedding next month. You dont start planning your floral, music, etc. really until about 2-4 weeks before the actual wedding with your WC though.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_caesars-palace-brides-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:4d3e77c3-f176-4f84-902f-0de9484c7dcbPost:fb3f0157-7b12-4e1a-83a0-05713667c011">Re: Caesars Palace Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would book as soon as you can!  Congrats!  It's wondeful being a CP bride :)  It's so classy and elegant in the palace.  Make sure you read the sticky about vendors (esp photographers) though. CP is NOT the best in communicating their policies and procedures to brides to be.
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]

I agree with all of this- but especially the last sentence. :)

And to answer your question- book ASAP. I booked my July 2011 wedding in May 2010 and was able to get the day and time I wanted. The earlier you book the better. Also, I think around May-June is when they tend to do pricing adjustments. Well, at least thats what happened last year. My WC told me I should book ASAP because they are discussing  proposed price increases for the new fiscal year. I thought she may just be b/s'ing to try to get me to hurry and book, but sure enough- not even a week after I booked prices went up a couple hundred dollars!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd love the address and numbers, thanks! I still think I'll give myself a few more weeks but I feel less crazy wanting to lock down my date. I've been having a little trouble getting information from one consistent source, but I'm sure that'll change once I pay my deposit. Right?
    Thanks to all the ladies with advise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards