Washington-Seattle

Checkeroo!!!

2 fun ones, actually

I reserved my limo for transportation to the venue and then from there to the hotel after - British Motor Coach's Princess!!!

And I reserved my room for the night of - the WaterTown Hotel in the U district.  The catering manager at Ray's Boathouse recommended it so I hope it works out for us (I don't see why it wouldn't).

I went over my to do list yesterday.  It seems like the more I get crossed off the more I end up adding to it.  I'm sure it'll get better, right? 

111 more days, according to the knot!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
image 51 helping us party

Re: Checkeroo!!!

• edited December 2011
    I can assure you, I am 8 days from my wedding and every time I check something off of my list, I STILL end up adding something else!  But don't worry, it does get better.  Good checks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still need to figure out transportation and hotel.  But I feel like I shouldn't spend as much money as the ones I want cost.  : (
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little disgusted at how much the limo will be costing - it's going to be between $300-$400 for the 2 short trips.  But.... I've saved $ in other areas and Honey loves him some fancy British cars so it's almost like a gift or something fun for him on top of being transportation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
    image 51 helping us party
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards