Military Brides
Options

AW: Christmas Float (PIP heavy!)

As Promised!

Me and My Mom (I was super bundled up, and by the end of the parade I was taking clothes off.  It was really cold outside, but I danced my ass off to MJ the entire 2 mile parade!!)

Me on the float!!

My dad took the pictures, so thats why there are so many of my mom and me!

The float before it was all lit up I think..

Float again. I think it's in action at this point!

My co-workers really cute kids! She has 10 of them!! She's not yet 40 and her oldest is my age (23)

Me dancing.. you can't really tell that I'm dancing, but I am!  My face matched my hoodie cause I worked up such a sweat!! I think I actually got myself kind of sick because I've been soo stuffed up today and feeling kind of yucky all day.  (It is not a Hangover FB Friends!!)

This is exactly why I don't like to work out with H, because my face ends up looking like this and people are like "Are you dying?" "No. I'm enjoying my workout. what's your excuse?!".  I love you Ladies enough to show you my purpley faced self.  I was really enjoying myself though!

Photobucket

Re: AW: Christmas Float (PIP heavy!)

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Sami!  What a gorgeous float!  You clearly put a TON of time into it.

So I see hula hoops, and a stationary bike?  And dancing to MJ?  So fun!  Who rode/walked with you?

You look awesome, by the way.  Don't see or mind a purple face (mine turns beet red, so I hear you on that) - you look smiley, happy, and healthy!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg adorable!
    Santa's Curvey Helpers cracks me up :] I love it!
    You look so adorable and that's an awesome float!

goodness 10 kids... O.o 
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    awwww looks like you had so much fun! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All the Staffers walked and we handed out a shiiton of flyers and coupons, but once we ran out I just danced and shook my booty to our "King of Pop" cd.  My boss got mad because my coworker Sherri (she's like 70 and pretty much my second mom) and I "forgot" the Christmas cd.  All of our cds have to be like 140 bpm, so it's upbeat Christmas music, but nothing perks up a cold crowd like Michael Jackson!! Plus.. who wants to get down to "O Holy Night" Not this girl!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahah Sami you brat ;) That's awesome that you "forgot" the Christmas music. Truth. Can't go wrong with some MJ!
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it Sami!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BinxRoseBinxRose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous!! I also like dancing to MJ
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha Sami love it!! You look great! I turn beat red too--once after a spin class a guy at Subway almost wouldnt serve me because he thought I was going to pass out. I told him just to ring me up....
  • Options
    melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sami, your float looked awesome! And you seem like you had a blast. :-)  Can't beat dancing your booty off to MJ!
  • Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it! I'm another one of those people who turns bright pink during any sort of exertion. I get back from a jog and FI thinks I'm going to keel over.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the pictures! The float looks great! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it.  You can not booty shake to Silent Night. It is just so wrong.  HAA

The float looks great.  Y'all looked like you had a great time!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards