August 2012 Weddings
Options

Hey ladies!

I know that I've been MIA for a few weeks and I just wanted to update yous on why.

Well, there have been some more complications with my broken arm. My orthopedic surgeon has suggested that I have a bone graft from my iliac crest (hip bone) because the live bone has a better chance of healing the pieces "floating around". Do to the healing time of the graft (3-5 months) and physical therapy (an additional 4-6 months); Josh and I have decided that it would be the the best for us to  push our wedding back a year. He doesn't want me to stress about not healing in time to get everything done for the wedding and I don't want to wear a cast or brace with my wedding dress if I don't have to.

So I regret to inform you ladies that I will not be an AG2012 bride after all.  I've enjoyed the time I've spent planning with you ladies and wish nothing but the best for you, your FIs and your marriages.

If someone would like to take over the AG2012 site, please let me know.

Re: Hey ladies!

• Options
    OMG so sorry to hear this.  Hope your arm heals up shortly.
    May 2013 June Siggy:Flowers!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww that's sad, but I am glad you guys have decided to do this together. I hope your arm heals fast and you don't stress too much over anything now Jekka! Pop in every so often though to keep us posted on your arm and everything!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bummer!!! come back and visit us!  It's been great planning with you!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awww!! So sad! Hope you feel better soon and get to relax!!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So sorry :( I hope you are back to 100% soon!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Hi Jekka
    I am so sorry to see you go and leave us Aug2012 girls- but obviosusly your health and getting your arm back to 100% is so important!
    let us know if there is anything you nee,d even if its just a post to vent :)
    xo
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards