Pennsylvania

Anyone heard of Valentines Jewlery, located in Dallas, PA??

I was seeing if anyone has heard of this jewlery vendor? I am actually not from the area, and was going to see if this is a pretty reputable place. I found a ring from here, and I would really like to purchase it through online, so that's why I am wondering. Let me know!
xoxo, Jennifer

Re: Anyone heard of Valentines Jewlery, located in Dallas, PA??

• jlschusterjlschuster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! That is where my engagement ring came from and where I plan on buying our wedding rings. From what my fiance says Valentine's was good to work with and they do fantastic work. However, we have not used their website, but if it is comparable to thier personal service, you will be fine. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  Valentine's is definitely a reputable place!  I grew up in Dallas, and I think I've been stopping in there since I was in junior high or high school, so they've been around for quite some time!  Like jlschuster said, I would be very comfortable working with them, but I also have never made any online purchases.  For instance, are their online products the same things they sell in the store?  In that case, we can vouch for their quality.  Maybe a phone call to them would make you a bit more comfortable - just in case they use "something or someone" else for the online inventory!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards