Massachusetts

Flowers!!

Who are you ladies using for a florist?!?!
August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers!!

• edited December 2011
    Vjs Designs Florist. It is only one person and it is out of her home in Westfield. My sister and friends has used Aikens in Amherst. The prices are really good at Aikens.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm dyi-ing most of my flowers - buying in bulk from a local farm, so thats probably not exactly helpful.  Though I possibly will be using Atkins for boutonniers - just as PP said, they have very affordable wedding packages,  though I'm not certain as to what flowers are included in those. 

Oh and on an unrelated note - have you had your Gregory's cake tasting?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I did and it was DELICIOUS! We put the deposit down.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im starting to look at flowers to and I have no idea where to start!!! I live in Ludlow, but getting married in Sturbridge. My friend used stop and shop and believe it or not the were great. the only flowers im doing are the boquets so I dont need anything fancy. Ideas?
  • edited December 2011
    we're using The Vintage Rose Boutique and Botanicals in Jaffrey, NH.  Totally worth the cost of delivery - she's amazing and willing to work with any budget!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Derouchers Florists in west Springfield, Heather has been a dream to work with. She understands what it is I am looking for, the price might be highter than the other florists I contacted but I feel it will be worth it.
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out the Florence Village flower shop. Mary is the woman who ones it and she is the most AMAZING florist I have ever known! She did my sisters wedding and I am preparing to have her do mine.
    The shop is in Florence MA
  • chadandmattchadandmatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone have farm tips for the Berkshires?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards