Ohio-Columbus

Paper Lantern HELP...

Does anyone know where I can purchase quality paper lanterns? I don't want to spend too much on them and I would like to buy local so I don't have to pay shipping.

TIA

Re: Paper Lantern HELP...

• Have you looked at Yankee Trader in the Short North? They usually have that kind of stuff. I've actually found paper lanterns at World Market, they were more expensive, but seriously high quality.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try luna bazaar online....I ordered all of mine from there.
  • Yankee Trader is closed -- I would recommend buying online.  You'll pay shipping, but the price will be lower than you can find in most stores.  Hobby Lobby or Michael's might be a good place to check if you are only buying a few.  Online will probably have more color selections and would definitely be the way to go if you are buying a lot of them.  Save On Crafts has great prices on very nice wedding decorations and has a lot of paper lanterns.
  • Boo, Yankee Trader is closed? Clearly I haven't been shopping for parties for a while...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone...this really helps
  • I buy a lot from Amazon. If you select items on the Super shipper free categories then purchases over $25 can get free shipping. It takes extra time but i fouldn stuff on there. Also if you have a giant eagle card you can buy the gift cards to use on Amazon.com and get a break on fuel prices.
  • If you have the time or the means, google how to make paper lanterns. I thought about doing the floating paper lanterns, using them as displays (with electric lights in them) during the reception and lighting them and setting them free at the "finale". 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards