African American Weddings

Checkity Check

I have ordered my veil and undergarments, paid off the DOC, finished to letters for the church doors, now if I can find some DAGNABBIT shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a wedding planner here who downsized her 20+ yr business and had a yard sale. I got my guestbook pen, ice bucket for our champagne, the small glass containers for our taste of elements ceremony, a few vases I needed for the head table and the miniature chair that will sit with my mommy's memorial candle.

Re: Checkity Check

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!! you might want to check myglassslipper for shoes.. that's where i ordered mine from.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow congrats on all the checks sounds awesome. Shoes were super duper hard for me too. Good luck!
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice checks.  Way to get it done!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!  You have been busy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks.  Do you have an idea of what you are looking for in shoes?  Since I am ALWAYS brousing the shoes store I tend to look for others as I go.  If you can give me an idea (color, open or closed toe, heel height, ect) I can look as I look for myself. : ) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checkity-check-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:cd939b5c-4347-42d8-9fc1-437f16b062b3Post:6ed98299-2db3-435b-bdd2-f8491a075e01">Re: Checkity Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the checks.  Do you have an idea of what you are looking for in shoes?  Since I am ALWAYS brousing the shoes store I tend to look for others as I go.  If you can give me an idea (color, open or closed toe, heel height, ect) I can look as I look for myself. : ) 
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]
    I want a burgundy pair of peep to pumps, please help lol!!!

@sheshe I love shoes and didn't think it would be this hard!

Thanks ladies, I am freaking tired and ready for the big day to come on and get here!!
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    congrats on your checks!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards